Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

there's no place like home

I am home, which is lovely yet so weird. I actually have to look for the "sign in" button now, as opposed to the "anmelden" button. It is such a great feeling to be able to look on things with fresh eyes. Lots of the things I see (again) sadden me, but I won't go into that stuff : ). The best thing is that two of my favorite people are here at home with me, so I am happy.

The Lord is constantly working patience in me... I have discovered. Being in Germany gave me so SO so much time to reflect and think on the Lord, and myself, so in a way, it was great, but it also made me somewhat depressed. So much of my life is really messed up, and I don't like facing my problems. I try to forget them everyday and just sweep them under the rug, but I have to confront them in order to conquer them. That said, I did a lot of confronting, and now I am waiting for the next step to be revealed by Him. All that sounds really confusing and fuzzy, but I can't clearly articulate it...

On a lighter note, I have discovered the library is a great place to come and hide/study/relax/etc. The law library is the best, but I won't tell you why ; )

okie dokie

peace out : )

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Hey Hannah! Your trip to Germany sounds so amazing, we'll have to swap overseas stories sometimes. haha. And I think I know why you like the law library best. ;)

Later girl!

The publisher/owner of this website, Hannah Rowlands, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.