Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, October 4, 2007

ciao bella

well, my dad and brother arrive tomorrow morning (which will really be the middle of the night for them). We're going to hang out at the castle for the weekend, then we're off to Switzerland and ROME!!!! My dad originally wanted to hit France as well, but that's just a little too much for a few days. Besides, you could spend weeks in Rome and still not get enough of it. I was only there for 2 days (?) last time, but of course that wasn't enough time. I think Italian will definitely be the next language I dabble in...

I have been the most homesick this week of anytime in my life, which is odd, considering 1/6 of my family is coming to visit me : ). It took a while for me to admit I was homesick...I suppose this week has reminded me that I am human, and a rather weak one at that...and that I love love love my family a TON, which is natural of course, considering they are all just wonderful! and my mom told me my little sister is crawling now, and I missed it!!!!!! I suppose I'll miss out a lot on them growing up, since I can't be there forever....

Because I can't get a visa to stay longer than 3 months, I'm coming home November 13th, instead of December. (!!) I don't know what they would do to me if I stayed longer.....throw me out of the country? Fine me an exorbitant amount of money? I'm not willing to stick around and find out, so I'm coming home early. Besides, I get to be home for Thanksgiving, which is always a very full-filling time : P

oh goodness

well, ahem, pray we make it to the castle from the airport safely. My directions seems slightly sketchy....

ok, guten nacht peeps : )

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Hannah Rowlands, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.