Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

another day in the life

Today that sun is out for a change! I was beginning to tire of the cold and soggy weather. It really irks me when it is drizzling...I wish it would either pour down rain or just not rain at all.

Being that I have more time on my hands these days, I have been able to go out and walk in the woods surrounding our house. I feel like Little Red Riding Hood on her way to grandma's house as I walk around. Its kind of creepy at times, so I walk faster, which is good I suppose. There are places where the trees are extra low, creating a sort of cove, and when I look in those places, I half expect a troll to come barging out at me. My love for fairy tales has been reignited of late due to these frequent explorations. I'll let you know if I meet the 7 dwarves...

Other than my walks, not much is new here. This weekend, I am volunteering at a conference an hour away. It is about the Holy Spirit and evangelism, so it should be exciting. Last night, the youth team leaders came over to our house for a meeting, and we had worship together. Let me tell you, worship is one of the only moments during "church" when I feel I can connect through the language barrier. My mind is more at ease during those times, so I can soak in more. I actually understood a lot, which was exciting!

I must return to the grind of schoolwork (which really isn't a grind, I just like using that word). I actually love both of my classes, which is amazing.

ok. later.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Hannah Rowlands, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.