Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

hakuna matata

Well Regentites, welcome to my blog. My name is Hannah, but many people call me Shan. I am 19 years old, and I want to live my life passionately for Christ. I am not sure where exactly God is leading me after college, but I am pretty sure it is going to be awesome!

I have one exam and a paper due before my summer officially starts, and I am so excited! For the first time in a long time, I am not taking summer school! shaaazzaamm! Even though I will still be working everyday, at least I will not be stressed by discussion board posts and papers. My reading list and Busch Gardens pass are eagerly awaiting me...if only I could finish this paper. arg

Go bake yourself something sweet in celebration of the near summer, then read Job 11:7-9, and then lay outside and look at the stars. Its worth it, I guarantee it.
...speaking of something sweet, I smell brownies in the kitchen, so laters amigos.

: )

2 comments:

Paul said...

Busch Gardens passes are definitely waiting to be used...I know mine is.

Kyle Graham said...

Welcome to the blogs - looking forward to you sharing those brownies!

The publisher/owner of this website, Hannah Rowlands, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.