Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

another sunny day

Tubing for the first time in a long time hurts....but its soooo worth it! I went this weekend, and I'm still sore from it. You use muscles you didn't know you had until they hurt, incredibly. I would love to show a picture here, but for some reason I "encountered an error and I my request could not be completed." oh well, stay tuned for pictures later

If you haven't been tubing/skiing, wakeboarding/kneeboarding/etc. let me know, and you can come with me. You're guaranteed to have a good time, I'm serious!

: )

peace

Hannah

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Do you own a boat?

The publisher/owner of this website, Hannah Rowlands, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.