Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, May 28, 2007

good night and good luck

My last blog entry was May 7, which coincidently was the last date entry in my journal, the last mark on my calendar, and the last day I entered credit cards in Quickbook for work. Hopefully, a twenty-one day gap (::gasp::) in blog entries will never happen again : ).

My friend Angela is being healed from her bone cancer. At her last doctor check-up, the doctor informed her that her tumor had shrunk by 15%, and the spots on her lung were all gone!! The doctor replied in amazement that "all those people praying for you must really be working", but later added as she left, "well, it may be a delayed reaction to the chemotherapy." No, it was God.

I've decided to start posting my favorite book and movie for the week. I might even throw in favorite music if I feel so inclined. Here's my first "recommendations:"

***Book of the week***

The Scarlett Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne.
(I cried...a lot)

***Movie of the week***

Good night, and good luck.
(didn't cry, but I know want to end all my entries with that phrase)

: )

Gute Nacht und viel Glück

1 comment:

Sanna said...

That is a great movie! I wish more people knew about it.

The publisher/owner of this website, Hannah Rowlands, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.