Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, August 24, 2007

here is one picture


Ok, so I finally took A picture. Hopefully, more will follow.
This morning, I awoke to the glorious sight of an intense sunrise. Wouldn't it be great to wake up to that sight every morning? Anyways, I stumbled across the room to retrieve my camera, only to discover that the batteries were dead. argggg So, there would have been a beautiful picture of that here, but alas. Try and picture one in your head.

Here is a picture of a village street in Kirkheim. That's pretty much the view of any street there, which is ok with me, because its so quaint. There were so many delicious smells of food everywhere, so it made me hungry walking around.
Well, back to school work.
Later,
Hannah

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Hannah Rowlands, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.