Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

wordsworth remembering

I have been on summer break for a week now!!!! For the first time in several years, I am NOT taking summer classes, and it is a glorious feeling. Instead, I will be interning with the Family Foundation in Richmond and spending the weekends working on my mad tubing skills at the Chowan River. With all this extra time that I have acquired, I decided I need to catch up on my reading list.....so here's a question:

What books should I read this summer?

I'm open to any genres...novels, biographies, etc. From my current list, I have books such as G.K. Chesterton's Orthodoxy, Jane Austen's Persuasion, and Richard Wurmbrand's Satan and Marx...any personal favorites you think I should read (besides the Bible)?

: )

ok, thanks!

and congratulations to all the people graduating this Saturday!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Hannah Rowlands, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.