Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, April 7, 2008

I love you, 100

rainy days tend to dampen my spirits, as well as my hair, so I decided to write a list of the good and sunny things in my life (and get an umbrella).

here goes:

1) summer is only 4 weeks away
2) my little 3 year old brother said he loved me 100 (which is a big jump from the original 2)
3) the sun should come out Wednesday
4) I'm spending more time on my knees
5) God is good, all the time.
6) my sister is back home from her senior trip
7) my car trunk can't open anymore, so I carry less clutter with me everywhere
8) I don't have tuition payments until September
9) I'm not taking summer classes!!!!!!!!!!!!
10) Mercy Seat is happening April 26th
11) God is all-knowing.
12) flowers are more vibrant in the overcast lighting
13) Charlton Heston was a beautiful man
14) Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail, and Peter are good Sunday companions
15) I found my planner, finally.
16) God is faithful.
17) I found an awesome parking spot today at the library (which is rare)
18) Red Bulls are only $1.40/can at Sam's Club....AMAZING
19) I have wonderful friends
20) I need to hang out with my wonderful friends more often

: )

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Hannah Rowlands, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.